Monday 29 October 2012

OOTD

Hello fellow readers. Today's outfit isn't exactly exciting for many of you. But it is for me because I am so in love with this shirt! My boyfriend and I took another trip to Brighton  and we now are in the possession of some amazing finds. We found a lovely little shop that sold hundreds of denim and checked shirts for £5 each. We bought three each and the lovely man let us off three quid and gave them to us for £12 bargain!

The style of shirt is a "prison" style shirt it  says "INMATE" on one side and a number identity on the other

Shirt - Vintage/Brighton, Hat - H and M, Dm's - DM






11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog comment, that is horrid about the man on the bus. I'm glad you cope with London, see I'm really shy and anxious so that kind of thing would really terrify me. Maybe one day I'll be braver ?!

    That is a cool shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SUCH a bargain for shirts! where is this mystical place, i must visit! aha, great outfit anyways! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg seriously how cool is that shirt! love it :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely a great bargain, love the shirt and your beanie too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Cool shirt :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so naturally beautiful! I love your beanie hat :) I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog, I love it! Definitely following you now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the the high tops I like how the canvase and rubber are the same shade
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous in that beanie hat, love the outfit.
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool shirt! <3 Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta el look y el blog es genial!
    Te espero en http://enendele.blogspot.com.es/ y espero que te guste y me sigas :)
    Un beso desde las Islas Canarias.
    Anggie

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments<3